Japan International Cooperation Agency Job, Program Officer Islamabad
Japan International Cooperation Agency
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Pakistan Office, a governmental organization dealing with implementation of Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) to Pakistan, is looking for a diligent and qualified staff for the following position.
1. Title of Position: Program Officer
2. Location: Islamabad
3. Age: 25-35 years
4. Nationality: Pakistani
5. Education: Bachelor Degree (required) or Master Degree (desirable) in Disaster Management, Civil, Environmental, Water & Sanitation Engineering, hydrology, meteorology, geology, Environment & Earth Science, or related field.
6. Experience: At least three (3) years of relevant work experience on issues preferably related to disaster management and/or water/sanitation sector. Experience in working with government or other donors is an asset. Experience in development project planning & implementation is a major asset.
7. Language: Fluent in English and Urdu (speaking, reading and writing)
8. Other requirements: Must have PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc). Must have good character and cooperate with others. General knowledge of foreign development assistance, particularly Japan’s ODA. is required. Basic knowledge of finance, especially international finance, is preferable.
9. Terms: One year contract (Extendable upon satisfactory performance)
For detailed position description and obtaining application form, interested applicants must visit our website: http://www.jica.go.jp/pakistan/english/office/topics/business06.html. Complete application following the guidance on the above website should be sent only once by E-mail with the title of the position in the subject line, latest by 12th February 2016 to: email@example.com. Postal or hands-on submission is Not Accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.