Join Pakistan Army Job, Medical Corps As M Cadet 28 May
JOIN ARMY MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR MBBS/ BDS
AND GET COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY
- Eligibility Conditions
- Age. 17-21 Years
- Gender. Male
- Marital Status.Unmarried
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad
Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards.
- Minimum Height. 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm).
(2) Weight. As per Body Mass Index
- FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
- Candidates from Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir and FATA having domicile and local certificates can apply with 65% marks.
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence
Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” by the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) GHQ Rawalpindi within 5 days of announcement of result, otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
- Ineligibility Conditions
- “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically unfit by CMH/Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/ resigned/discharged/ dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
- Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have any e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given
for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.
- Registration at AS&RCs. The candidates may report at nearest
AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
- Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Test will be held as per announced schedule.
- Written/Intelligence Tests. Written tests will be based on
multiple choice questions from English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The candidates declared successful in written tests will undergo physical / medical tests at ASRCs.
- Physical Test.The candidates must qualify the following
|physical tests :-|
|(1)||1.6 Km run||8 ½ Minutes.|
|(2)||Push Ups||15 repetition in 2 Minutes.|
|(3)||Sit Ups||15 repetition in 2 Minutes.|
|(4)||Chin Ups||3 repetition in 2 Minutes.|
|(5)||Ditch Crossing||7’. 4” x 7’. 4” with a depth of 4 feet.|
- Preliminary Medical Test. Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- Further Selection. Short listed candidates will receive notice for intelligence / personality test and interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
- Academic/ MilitaryTraining Academic
|(1)||MBBS Course||5 years study at AM College|
|(2)||BDS Course||4 years study at AM College|
- Military Training. 22 x Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
- Documents Required at AS&RCs.
- 2 x attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level/’A’
Level, submission of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- 2 x attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
- 2 x attested photocopies of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical) details marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSc Part-II Examination.
- 4 x attested passport size photographs.
- Candidates who have already cleared FSc Part-II (Pre-Medical) will produce 2x attested Photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
- Candidates will deposit crossed postal orders of Rs 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ
Rawalpindi. Pay Order/Bank Draft will not be accepted.
- Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of Bond will commence on completion of MBBS/BDS Degree Course at Army Medical College.
For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at