JOB OPPORTUNITY – POWER SECTOR
This opportunity is designated for the candidate having working experience of K-Electric IKE I KESC at to Chief Engineer (Power Distribution) and / or Director designation or higher.
• The candidate will be based in Karachi and will work on power distribution projects being undertaken by the entity all over the Pakistan.
• The candidate must posses knowledge, skills and sufficient experience of K-Electric distribution system and business and posses the ability to maintain the similar business setup.
• The candidate must demonstrate leadership skills, management and team building experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The candidate must through knowledge of KESC I KE rules, regulation and byelaws and its power distribution business.
• The candidate must posses the knowledge of NEPRA rules and regulation and have industry knowledge and contact(s) with vendors relating to power distribution business.
• The candidate should hold a professional degree, minimum BSc. Engineering in Electric Power, from a recognized institution.
• Only employees having experience of K-Electric are eligible for this post.
• The candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in power distribution business of KE.
REMUNERATION AND AGE:
• A market based competitive package will be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
• The candidate should not be more than 60 years of age on the closing date of the receipt of application.
Application along with CV with photograph mentioning clearly the post applied for with two work and two personal references should reach within fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement, at the following email address. Email: email@example.com
Note: only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview / selection process. No TA /DA will be admissible for interview. Application will be treated in strict confidence.