Karachi AUA Solutions Job, Call Center Verification Executive 15 June
Call Center Verification Executive (Karachi)
Employer: AUA Solutions
Industry: Customer Service, Telecommunications
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
NO SALES! NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT
AUA Solutions is the premier provider of Business Process Outsourcing services across the globe, offering customer centric and value-added services to international clients working in various industry verticals.
Being a full-service BPO shop, AUA Solutions provides a gamut of services that include; phone verification, phone-based contact research, contact (phone and email) list development, online data collection, data entry, data processing, web research, email marketing, virtual assistance, back office database cleansing and CRM management, as well as other back office and non-core functions for our clients worldwide. Our business model revolves around our corporate philosophy that is tied to our clients’ bottom-line objectives which we try to achieve through high quality deliverables.
We are currently seeking highly charged and detail oriented professionals for our Phone Verification division in Karachi (Night Shifts, 6:00pm to 4:00am Monday Friday; Five Days a Week with van drop service in selected areas). Suitable candidate will be required to call American companies in night times (US business hours)and validate business professionals contact details over the phone take appropriate notes over MS Excel.
Van Service (Drop only), Paid Personal/Emergency Leaves, Promotions and Growth Opportunities, Professional Training and Career Grooming, Fun Events and Company Paid Dinners, Friendly Work Environment, International
Base Pay: Rs 15,000 raised to Rs 17,500 after 4-6 Months
Incentives: Cash Commission of upto Rs 20,000 per month and more
Benefits: Van Service (Drop only), Paid Personal/Emergency Leaves
Job Time: 6:00 pm to 4:00 am M – F (Five Days a Week)
• Fluency in spoken English, correct grammar, comprehension & Light/American accent
• Strong communication skills and ability to conduct two-way dialog on phone
• Must have the ability to pay attention to details, and have good analytical skills
• Possess computer literacy, basic MS Excel and keyboarding skills.
• O’ and A’ Level, Bachelors, Communications or Business majors preferred.
• Experience not required; however, preference given to experienced candidates
• Willing and able to work the NIGHT SHIFT and family should approve of it.
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org