Karachi Dow University of Health Sciences DUHS Admissions 2016, DPT, BS Clinical Laboratory Sciences
ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES at Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (IPM&R), Institute of Medical Technology (IMT) & School of Dental Care Professionals (DCP) DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KARACHI
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is a specialized field mainly for handicapped patients. The Dow University of Health Sciences since its establishment ten years back has focused on human resource development in this particular field, besides community services, to meet the growing need of the society by establishing a separate Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (IPM&R).
The application form can be downloaded from DUHS website: www.duhs.edu.pk
Application form alongwith required documents and paid Fee Voucher of Rs. 2000/- as Entrance Test fee at UBL Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch, Karachi.
Candidates having only, inter science (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent qualifications are eligible, (BSC students may also apply). Minimum Marks of 60% in Inter Science. Candidate’s Domicile of Sindh.
The Last Date for Submission of application with Paid Fee Voucher of Rs. 2000
The entrance test for admission will be held at Dow Medical College (M.A Jinnah Road), Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi. The entrance test will be based on the current Intermediate Syllabus of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Karachi.
For queries please contact on email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone No: 021-99215754, 021-99216905
1. The applications received after last date will not be accepted.
2. For further queries contact on email: email@example.com
3. Strictly no personal contact, all correspondence to be done through given email.
4. Applications submitted directly to the office of the registrar will NOT be accepted.
5. Please also fill online Application Form which is available at University website: www.duhs.edu.pk