Karachi Engineering Works Ltd Job, Deputy General Manager, Manager EDP IT
KARACHI SHIPYARD & ENGG WORKS LTD
Applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis for a period of 01 year (extendable).
1. DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER:
Age: 45 years (relaxable for extra ordinary candidates).
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering (preferably in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering) from recognized university of Pakistan / abroad. Candidates having Masters Degree in Engineering or MBA will be preferred for selection Candidate must be good computer literate
Experience / Field of Experience: Candidates must have minimum 18 years proven experience of working in large and reputable engineering organization with minimum 08 years in senior managerial position
Material management of equipment I machinery I items of marine engineering I ships, including preparation of technical specification of ship items, technical scrutiny of technical offer, preparation of technical purchase orders, preparation of schedule of material with respect to construction schedule of ship etc.
2. MANAGER EDP (IT):
Age: 40 years
Qualification & Experience: Masters in Computer science or equivalent.
• Must have at least 05 Years of hands on experience in Oracle forms 6i, Reports 6i, 10g, 11g & 12c. Strong SDLC, Oracle Database 10g, 11g concepts.
• Strong knowledge of business processes / business processes re-engineering.
• Able to help in Develop / Design and debugging oracle forms / reports in large scale setup independently.
• Hand on experience of installation and maintaining of client application on Agents terminals Strong analytical, conceptual problem solving abilities
• Personal interest in computer technology having past experience in managing ERP system. Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise
• Commitment to providing high quality system and user oriented services.
• Ability to work, within deadlines, under pressure and as a team member to support company’s overall IT and MIS infrastructure.
• Ability to develop and present training programs and workshops
• Ability to priorities & execute tasks Team leader & result oriented
• Ability to collaborate & work in team oriented environment.
Interested candidates may forward their applications alongwith CV, 02 passport size photographs, Attested copies of CNIC, relevant documents I Experience certificates to the office of the General Manager (Shipbuilding) for S No. 01 & Deputy General Manager (Accounts) for S No. 02 on the following address within fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement, mentioning the name of post on envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. KS&EW reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited West Wharf, Dockyard Road, Karachi