Karachi Home Department Job, Stenographer, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar 26 July
Applications are invited from the candidates domiciled in Sindh Province and as mentioned against each post for the following post(s) which are lying vacant in Anti-Terrorism Courts and Registrar Office, Home Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi. The criteria preference will be given to the local persons, on the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates are advised to send their complete CV/Bio-data along with applications and Pay Order amounting to Rs. 200/- in favour of Registrar, Special Courts STA/ATA, Room No. 132, Ground Floor, Home Department, Sindh Secretariat No. 2, Karachi, through registered post/courier/by-hand on or before August 20th, 2016.
2. Schedule of test will be communicated through publication.
3. No TA/DA will be paid.
4. Age relaxation shall be allowed to the eligible candidates in accordance with the Government policy.
5. Applicants already in Government job should apply through proper channel.
6. The candidates who have already applied for the above posts will be entitled to appear on the above test. They need not apply again for the above posts.
7. Incomplete/late application(s) will not be entertained.
8. Reserve quota for women, disabled and minorities will be followed as per Government Policy.
(ATHAR ALI AWAN) REGISTRAR SPECIAL COURTS STA/ATA
Say No to Corruption