Karachi Job, Associate Marketing Automation 14 March
Associate Marketing Automation
To assist Marketing & Sales in creating a distinguished brand image for Streebo’s Information Management (IM) practice as a leader in the space of big data and business intelligence. To help in creating a never-ending funnel of qualified leads for Streebo’s products and services in IM by leading and managing content and marketing automation. To be a key contributor and team player in a team of “A” players as well as world class contractors.
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
When you are working with us, you will be:
• Working collaboratively with the marketing manager to develop email marketing campaigns, marketing templates trigger based campaigns , lead nurturing, and other inbound marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal to increase response rates, engagement, and to drive measurable pipeline.
• Effectively and efficiently handling a queue of all inbound inquiries and list imports.
• Creating reports and dashboards to track activity at all funnel stages.
• Constantly monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead quality score and lead follow-up/conversion. Work closely with sales to achieve goals.
• Keep all content marketing activities up to date and Identify new ways of increasing brand visibility
• Update the company websites and underlying content management and Infusionsoft software to support marketing goals and objectives. Make recommendations for improvements based on knowledge of best practices and emerging technologies
• Proactively identify, study, and propose new opportunities to leverage interactive/online/social tools for Streebo.
You can get in, if you can prove that you:
• Are a graduate with majors in Marketing or related discipline
• Are fit into our culture
• Have strong ability to understand the lead generation process and interpret lead qualification metrics.
• Have a highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. Can create engaging content, when required.
• Can prepares in advance to deal with any new possibility and is keen to take initiatives.
• Can adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
• Loves reading
• Have strong analytical and organizing skills. Proficient in using Ms. Excel.
If you are driven with the applicable knowledge and experience, then apply today by sending your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.