Karachi Metropolitan Corporation Admissions in Community Midwifery Course 2015-2016
ADMISSIONS IN COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY COURSE
Applications are invited for admission in Community Midwifery Course in following schools:
• Midwifery School (Sobhraj Maternity Home, KMC)
• Midwifery School (Gizri Maternity Home, KMC)
• Midwifery School (Khadijatul Kubra Maternity Home, KMC)
• Midwifery School (Sartaj Bano, KMC)
• Midwifery School (Sindh Govt. Hospital, KMC New Khi. Near U.P More)
Education: Matric, preferably in Science with minimum
Age: 18 to 40 years
Domicile: Karachi (Sindh)
Marital Status: Preferably unmarried
Stipend: Rs.3,500/- per month
Application forms will be issued from Office of the Principal of concerned Midwifery School from Thursday, 17-12-2015 (during office hours) to the candidates on the basis of CNIC. Applications will be received in the concerned Principal office up to Saturday, 26-12-2015.
Written Test: Friday, 08-01-2016 at 10.00 am at Sartaj Bano Midwifery School. Soldier Bazar No. 3. Karachi.
Interviews: Friday, 15-01-2016 at 10.00 am at Sartaj Bano Midwifery School, Soldier Bazar No. 3. Karachi
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for Written Test/Interview.
Senior Director Medical & Health Services Department, KMC