Government of Pakistan
Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to the civil districts falling within the territorial jurisdiction of Pakistan Railways, Karachi Division, to fill up the following vacancies on Karachi Division.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE RECRUITMENT.
1. Candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions and found eligible will be called for Selection. Only those candidates will be called for interview afterward who will qualify the Skill test.
2. Selected Candidates will be required to pass prescribed Medical examination from Pakistan Railways hospital only.
3. Candidates who have at any time been convicted of offenses involving moral turpitude or persons who have been dismissed by the federal or any provincial Government of Pakistan will be considered ineligible.
4. Candidate who has married or intends to marry a person who is not National of Pakistan, shall not be eligible for appointment to any service or post under the Government of Pakistan.
5. No previous application, if any will be entertained. Candidates may apply afresh.
6. Number of post can be changed (increase/decrease) without assigning any reason.
7. No relaxation in educational qualification and in the Medical fitness test even in case of Railway employee’s Sons will be permitted.
8. Third Division in education qualification will not be entertained for the post of Pointsman.
9. No TA/DA or other expenses will be paid to candidates called for selection.
10. The competent authority has the right to reject any application/all application without assigning any reasons under the rules.
11. Using internal/external influence for recruitment will render a candidate ineligible and disqualified for any employment in Pakistan Railways.
Attested copies of National Identity Card, Domicile, Character Certificate, Relationship Certificate (in case son of Railway employee) three passport size photograph, Academic Qualification Certificate and also contact Telephone Number must be mentioned on the application (03) postal envelopes should also be attached with application.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
• The candidates can submit application duly typed or written with complete bio-data on Plain paper.
• Applications can be submitted directly in C.R.Section Divisional Superintendent Office, Pakistan Railways, City Station, U.Chundrigar Road, Karachi from 10/- hrs: to 14/ – hrs.except Sunday (Friday 9/hrsto 11.30hrs).
• Application can also be sent through registered post (acknowledgement due), addressed to the Divisional Superintendent Office, Pakistan Railways. City Station, U.Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
• The attested copies of the certificates and testimonials must be attached with applications.
• Application without documents or incomplete will not be accepted/entertained.
• Last date of submission of the application is 20.07.2016.
• Applications received after the date of expiry will not be entertained.
• Application alongwith all related documents mentioned above must be submitted or sent in file cover.
ABDUL KAREEM MEMON, D.P.0
For Divisional Superintendent, Pakistan Railways Karachi