Karachi Project of Public Sector Organization Jobs, Jr. Assistant, Jr. Tech 30 November
A Project of Public Sector Organization invites applications for the following vacancies from Pakistani nationals. Only those candidates who fulfill the required qualification and experience may send their applications on prescribed format along-with the attested copies of their (Educational/experience certificates, domicile, CNIC) to the address mentioned below:
s.# Vacancies Equivalent to BPS Qualification Experience Nature of Hiring Contract
1. Jr. Asstt-I (Admin) 12 B.Com/BBA/BCS (Two Years) or BA/BSC in relevant Field (1st Div) Nil Regular
2. Jr. Assit-I (Accounts) 12 B.Com/BBA/BCS (Two Years) or BA/BSC in relevant Field (1st Div) Nil Regular
3. Tech-ll 8 a. Fsc (Pre-Engineering (1st Div) b. Matric with Science (1st Div) with 02 years apprenticeship / certificate) a. Nil b. 02 Years relevant experience & (Skill test) Contract
4. Jr. Asstt-I I 8 FA/FSC/I.COM/D.COM (1st Div) with 6 months Office Automation Course. NIL Contract
5. Caretaker-Ill 8 Intermediate 03 Years relevant Contract
6. Tech-Ill 6 a. Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks. b. Matric with Science minimum 2nd div with at least 50% marks with 01 year Technical Course (Technical/Drafting) a. 06 Years with relevant experience b. 05 Years with relevant experience Contract
7. Driver-Ill 6 Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV 03 Years Contract
8. Cook-ll 6 Middle 06 Years relevant Contract
9. Waiter-ll 6 Middle 06 Years relevant Contract
a). Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
b). Candidates already employed in Govt, and Semi Govt. Organization must apply through proper channel.
c). Only those candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements can cancelled at any stage during the process of selection and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
d). Name of the post applied for should be written clearly at top right corner of the envelope.
e). Where the prescribed qualification is 1 st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. Moreover, no 3rd Division in the entire academic career would be acceptable.
f). Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
g). Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
h). Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt, recognized institutions.
I). Application should reach the below mentioned address not later than 15th December, 2015. Ineligible, incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
j). No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
Sr. Admin Officer, P.O Box 12601, Karachi