KARACHI SHIPYARD & ENGG WORKS LTD
Applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis for a period of 01 year (extendable).
1. DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (Business Development):
Maximum age of the candidate at the time of appointment should be 50 years.
• Qualification & Experience: BE (Mechanical) or equivalent having minimum
15 years experience of Sales & Marketing in a reputable engineering concern. Candidate acquitting additional qualification in the field of Business Administration will be given preference. The candidate should be capable to understand the requirement of the customers and able to negotiate independently on all technical and commercial aspects of all engineering jobs
2. LADLE MAN / FURNACE OPERATOR: Age: Max 40 Years
• Minimum Qualification: Middle.
• Minimum Experience: 05 years in Foundry as Ladle Man / Furnace Operator.
Applications must accompany 02 Passport size latest photograph, attested Photocopies of relevant documents CNIC, experience certificates
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
KSEW reserves the right to accept or reject the applications. Application along with CV & documents with contact number should reach the undersigned before 30th April 2016
General Manager (Engineering) Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd West Wharf, Dockyard Road, Karachi