Khyber Girls Medical College Hayatabad Peshawar Job, Assistant Professor Chemical Pathology, HR Manager 31 Dec
OFFICE OF THE DEAN KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL COLLEGE, HAYATABAD, PESHAWAR
Applications are invited as below under the Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Act 2015, for the following vacancies at Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad, Peshawar. The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ adjacent Tribal areas (FATA).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application on prescribed form duly filled in all respect along with bio-data and attested Academic/Experience record must reach the office of the Dean, Khyber Girls Medical College. Hayatabad. Peshawar, within two (02) weeks of the latest publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
2. Application form can be download from the college website www.kqmc.edu.pk
3. Processing fee amounting to Rs.500/- (Not refundable) should be deposited with the cashier in KGMC, Peshawar.
4. The services w II be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institut ons Reform (MTI) Act 2015.
5. Pay protection & other benefits will be given in case of already in regular Govt: Service.
6. In service candicate will apply through proper channel.
7. Selected candidates will serve, KGMC, Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year Extendable but not exceeding two (02) years.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called in for interviews.
9. Candidates may be shortlisted either on the basis of their pre-interview marks or based on an Entry Test if the numbers of candidates are very high.
10. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours as outlined in Para-1. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
11. The Scrutiny Committee, KGMC, shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Competent Autnority of KGMC for review. The decision of the Competent Authority thereof shall be final.
12. Any candidate may be disqualified and/ or excluded from interview if he/ she was: (a) Convicted by the court of law (b) Previous history of dismissal from public service, ic) Knowingly furnishes any false information (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, (f) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves during the interview.
13. Ten (10%) percent quota is reserved for Females. Two (02%) percent quota is reserved for disabled persons and 0.5 percent quota is reserved for minorities.
14. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview
15. No TA/DA is admissible.
KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL COLLEGE, HAYATABAD, PESHAWAR