Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar Job, Pharmaceutical Chemist, Superintendent
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL / DEAN
KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL COLLEGE, HAYATABAD, PESHAWAR
Applications are invited under Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Act 2015, for the following vacancies at Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad, Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ adjacent Tribal areas (FATA) with the following conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application on prescribed form, duly filled in all respect alongwith bio-data and academic record must reach the office of the Dean, Khyber Girls Medical College. Hayatabad, Peshawar, within two (02) weeks of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Application form can be download from the college website www.kqmc.edu.ok
3. Processing fee amounting to Rs.500/- (Not refundable) should deposit with cashier KGMC, Peshawar.
4. The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform (MTI) Act 2015.
5. Pay protection & other benefits will be given in case of already in regular Govt: Service.
6. In service candidate will apply through proper channel.
7. Selected candidates will serve, KGMC, Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year Extendable but not exceeding two (02) years.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
9. Candidates will shortlisted in view of pre-interview marks or through a written test.
10. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours.
11. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
12. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
13. The Scrutiny Committee. KGMC, shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Competent Authority of KGMC for review. The decision of the Competent Authority thereof shall be final.
14. Duly attested Photostat copies of all the documents will be acceptable only on the condition that the candidate will bring the original documents on the interview date.
15. Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on the matriculation or its equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions under various categories allowed by the government, he/ she will be allowed under the rules only. The relaxation in age shall be sorted out before interview.
16. Any candidate may be disqualified and/ or excluded from interview if he/ she was: (a) Convicted by the court of law. (b) Previous history of dismissal from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, (f) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves during the interview.
17 Ten (10%) percent quota is reserved for Female, Two (02%) percent quota is reserved for disabled persons and 0.5 percent quota is reserved for minorities.
18. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
19. No TA/DA is allowed for initial recruitment.
PRINCIPAL/DEAN KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL COLLEGE, HAYATABAD, PESHAWAR