Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department Job, Drug Inspector
DRUG INSPECTORS REQUIRED
Applications arc invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/fata for filing the Vacant Positions of Drug Inspectors (BS-17) on adhoc basis.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Appointments will be purely on adhoc basis for a period of one year or till the arrival of regular selectees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Public Service Commission whichever is earlier.
2. On the expiry of one year or on arrival of the recommended of the commission, whichever is earlier, the service of a such adhoc appointees shall stand automatically terminated.
3. No extension will be granted on the expiry of adhoc appointment.
4. The appointees will be entitled to receive salary equal to the minimum of BS-17 in addition to other allowances as admissible to Civil Servants of the same scale.
5. The appointees will exccule an agreement deed on judicial stamp paper before taking over as Pharmacist and they will abide by the terms and conditions laid down therein.
6. Appointments will be facility specific and non-transferable.
7. Applicants should attach attested copies of their relevant documents alongwith, DMCs and 02 recent passport size photographs with the applications.
8. Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
9. No TA/ OA will be given for the interview.
11. Interview will be conducted in the office of the secretary to Govt, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department HRD Building Khyber Road, Peshawar.
Secretary to Govt.
Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Health Department.