KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA HEALTH CARE COMMISSION
In continuation of this office advertisement in the dailies the News, Daily Aaj, Daily Mashriq dated 20-04-2016 for the following three vacancies applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa /FATA for vacant posts mentioned below in the office of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission.
1 Additional Director investigation / antiquackery
2 Additional Director/ Licensing/ accreditation
3 Manager HR/Admin
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The services of the appointees will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission Act 2015 and rules/regulations made there under.
2. In service employees /Public Servant must apply through proper channel.
3. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
4. Incomplete and late submitted application will not be entertained.
5. No TA/DA will be allowed.
6. Candidate will be disqualified and / or excluded from interview if he/she was, convicted by court of law, dismissed from public service, knowingly furnishes any false information, suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification. Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means. Submits forged certificates, tempers with the entries in his / her age and academic certificates/documents.
7. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
8. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process.
9. The selection committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Board of Health Care Commission for review. The decision of the Board committee of Health Care Commission thereof shall be final.
10. Appointment will be subject to availability of funds with Health Care Commission.
11. The initial appointment will be for a period of 2-3 years (including probation period). Extension for another specific period will be subject to performance evaluation by the respective competent authority in accordance with regulation of health care commission.
12. The Services of employees will be governed in accordance with Health Care Commission Act 2015 & regulation framed therein.
13. Candidates possessing additional qualification / courses in complementary 1 allied disciplines / area’s will be given extra weightage.
14. The higher qualification possessed by a candidate in respective area of the field / position applied for will be given extra weightage as per rule.
15. The applicants applying against the above given three vacancies, are required to submit their applications, complete in all respect along with detailed CV, through registered courier service, within 15 days after publication of this advertisement in the daily News Paper’s. Online submission of CV alongside Covering letter clearly indicating the position applied for is mandatory on E-mail IDs email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission, Bungalow No. 25-D, Circular Road University Town, Peshawar. Phone: 091-9216922-3 Fax 091-9216921 www.kphra.gov.pk