KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) is a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector. KPITB invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions on contract basis:-
How to Apply:
1. Application form can be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
2. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along with photocopies of academic documents, experience certificates, CNIC and recent passport-size-photographs to National Testing Services-Pakistan, Headquarters: 1-E. Street#46. Sector l-8/2,lslamabad. UAN: +92-51-8444441
3. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
4. Interested individuals may visit: www.nts.org.pk for further details.
5. The last date for submission of applications is December 30,2016.
Other Terms & Conditions:
• Candidate must specify the title of the post on the top right comer of the envelope for which he/she is applying.
• Incomplete / applications received after due date will not be accepted.
• The competent authority reserves the right to reject any of the post anytime by expressing a cogent reason. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
• The candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC and experience certificates when appearing for the interview.
KP IT Board provides equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.
Managing Director, KP IT Board
FF-01, Deans Trade Center, Peshawar Saddar, Peshawar Tel: 091-9213586