Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Job, Programme Associate UNICEF Supported project
Publication for the post of Programme Associate in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police under UNICEF Supported Project
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police intends to enroll a motivated candidate for the post of Programme Associate for UNICEF Supported Project, from 15th Feb to 31st May 2016, with the following bio data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The incumbent shall carry out the following tasks and responsibility:
1) Develop detail implementation plan in consultation with the consultant and KP Police focal person and ensure its timely completion.
2) Assist in the administration and monitoring of all budgetary, financial, procurement and routine administration aspects of the project.
3) Maintain accurate records (hardcopy and online) of all operational and financial transactions for easy reference and retrieval, efficient document management including file closures, archiving and monitoring due dates for project progress status reports and submissions to UNICEF of substantive and financial I budget utilization and progress reports.
4) Facilitate training participants and project related travel and expenses according to established procedures and practice.
5) Support consultant to ascertain conformity with work-plans in particularly in curriculum development in line with UNICEF / KP Police guidance.
6) Provide input and update of accurate data and information to facilitate monitoring and progress of project activities, and to institutionalize and disseminate knowledge.
7) Assist to plan, organize and support training activities in consultation with consultant and KP Police focaJ person on child sensitive investigation
8} Coordinate training schedule with the partner institutions f school of investigation and ensure nomination of target audiences from the Police Department.
9) Assist to maintain trainee personnel records which will include building and maintaining the database of target audiences, training received as well as capturing future required training for the target audiences to perform their duties with reference to child sensitive investigation.
10) Support KP Police Department I consultants in conducting and facilitation workshops. FGDs, mapping and assessments at field level
11) Provide inputs and information for progress reports to KP Police Focal Person and UNICEF
12) Support the KP Police Department on capacity building interventions, technical working group meetings and maintaining and documenting meetings record.
13) Proper and efficient documentation of the project activities.
14) Any other task assign by KP Police Department focal person.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, report writing and computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Fluency in oral and written English and Urdu, Pashto languages.
(NAJEEB UR REHMAN BUGVI) PSP AIG/ Establishment, For Inspector General of Police, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
Also available on www.khaberpakhtunkhwa.com.pk