Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Sector Development Project Jobs, Assistant Director Geologist
Applications lire invited for n public sector development project from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/KATA. for the following posts. purely on contract basis.
Salaries will be paid according to revised schedule dated 9th October. 2015.
1. Applicant must be resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA
2. Successful candidates, upon appointment can be posted at any district/regional office of the project. Applicants may therefore indicate clearly options of preferred choice in the application. However, the decision for posting will rest with the competent authority.
3. Posting of successful candidates will be made as follows:-Regional Offices:- Abbottabad, Peshawar. Swat. Karak & Chitral.
District Offices:- Mansehra, Kohistan. Haripur. Nowshera, Mardan, Swabi. Charsada, Buner. Shangla, Timergara, Kohat. Hangu. Bannu, D.I Khan and Chitral.
4. NTS Test will be for Screening / Shortlisting purpose only.
5. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease Number of Posts OR of cancellation of recruitment process by assigning a valid reason.
6. NTS will charge Rs. 500/- for BPS-16 and Above. And Rs. 400/- for BPS IS and below for every Application Form from every candidate. Candidate will be responsible to pay the fee on his own.
7 Application form, online deposit slip and any other information is available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk.
8 Test Fee can be deposited through the prescribed deposit slip at any online branches of ABL. UBL. HBL or MCB.
9 Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form for posts serial number Ol to 11 along with online deposit slip (in original). Copy of CNIC, and Photocopies of Educational and Experience certificates to NTS Headquarter. Islamabad (Address given on Form), within 15 days of the advertisement.
(Late & Incomplete applications will not be accepted)
For further Information. please concoct; UAN:+92-51-8444441