MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL, PESHAWAR
The Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar has been designated an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 (MTI Reforms Act. 2015). The Board of Governors is determined to develop the hospital into a state of the art teaching medical facility as rapidly as possible.
1. The positions shall be filled on contract basis for a period of three years, extendible for a further two terms of three years each on performance basis.
2. Attractive salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected persons.
3. Selection shall be made by the Selection Committees constituted by the Board and the appointment shall be made by the BOG.
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview by the Selection Committee.
5. Applications, with a covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the following address by 20th January, 2016.
Chairman, Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institution, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar. Web: www.kth.gov.pk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Phone: +92-91-9224400-7, +92-91-9224243