Khyber Teaching Hospital MTI Peshawar Job, Assistant Professor, Senior Registrar 21 July
OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL (MTI), PESHAWAR.
Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KPK / FATA for the following posts on regular basis (except S.No.3) mentioned below in Khyber Teaching Hospital (MTI) Peshawar
Note: Those who have already applied for the post of Assistant Professor Forensic Medicine need not to apply again.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Their services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Act, 2015.
2. In service employees must apply through proper channel The candidates must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA.
3. Age relaxation will be given as per Government policy.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview,
5. In complete and late submitted application will not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be allowed.
7. Any candidate may be disqualified and / or excluded from interview if he / she was, Convicted by court of law, Dismissed from public service, Knowingly furnishes any false information, Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, Submits forged certificates, Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
8. Applications received after due date will not be entertained which is 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
9. The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancelled the whole process.
10. The candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should deposit Rs. 1.000/- with the Almoner KTH and attached the original receipt with the applications or Online payment of Rs. 1,000/- in the Bank of Khyber. KTH Branch Code (0121) Title of Account: KTH Fund Account # 5761-0 to MTI, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar. Deposited amount is not refundable / non-transferable.
11. The Selection Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. I however the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Board of Governors for review. The decision of the BOG thereof shall be final.
Medical Director (MTI) Khyber Teaching Hospital, University Road, Peshawar