King Edward Medical University Job, Professor Basic Medical Sciences, Professor of Clinical Sciences
KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LAHORE
Applications are invited for appointment of following teaching posts under Government of The Punjab SHC&ME, Department teaching rules on contract basis for a period of three years at King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. Appointment will be made according to Government of the Punjab, SHC&ME, Lahore teaching rules.
2. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditures in this regard will be borne by the candidate/ employee).
3. Applicants are required to submit application/ dossiers on the prescribed Proforma (Teaching posts) available at the University website i.e. www.kemu.edu.pk along with attested copies of documents, degree, certificates, CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs.
4. Application Proforma should be filled in typed form and submit in the university office (Room No. 01), KEMU along with a bank draft of Rs. 2000/- for in favor of Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
5. The applicants having foreign degree must have HEC equivalence certificate.
6. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Hence, short listing in the subject of pathology will be made separately for its specialties.
8. Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
9. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
10. No TA/DA will be allowed.
11. Last date of submission of applications is 29.09.2016.
VICE CHANCELLOR, King Edward Medical University, Lahore