KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY LAHORE OFFERING ADMISSION IN 2 YEARS
M.PHIL PROGRAMS. SESSION 2016-2018
SR. No. SUBJECT TITLE CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 16 YEARS EDUCATION IN RELEVANT FIELD WITH ATLEAST 50% MARKS OR CGPA 2.5 AS PER MINIMUM CRITERIA LAID DOWN BY HEC.
Important Dates and Instructions:
1. Fee of Application Form is Rs. 1000/- (Non- refundable).
2. Fee should be deposited in the Authorized Bank of KEMU or attach original Pay Order of worth Rs.1000/- in favor of the Vice Chancellor, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
3. The admission form along with original fee receipt / pay order can be deposited / submitted from Monday, 11.01.2016 to Thursday, 28.01.2016, during working hours, in the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Academics), Patiala Block, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
4. Provision of E-mail on application forms is essential. Non provision of E-mail address will result in non-communication and the candidate herself/himself would be responsible for any delay and loss.
5. Application forms can be downloaded from www.kemu.edu.pk or obtained from the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Academics), Patiala Block, KEMU, Nila Gumbad, Anarkali, Lahore.
6. Please attach attested photocopies of Degrees and Transcripts of MBBS /BSc (VS) /BSc Physiotherapy, PM&DC Registration (where applicable), Domicile, I.D. Card, Fee Deposit Receipt, House Job Certificate & other relevant / supportive documents along with admission forms.
7. Incomplete admission forms will not be entertained and admission forms without supportive information / documents as mentioned above, would be rejected.
8. Application forms sent by post / mail / courier will also be entertained if received in the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Academics), during working hours, within due date i.e. Thursday, 28.01.2016.
9. Application forms received after due date shall not be entertained.
10. Interview of applicants will be held on Thursday, 04.02.2016.
11. List of selected candidates will be displayed on KEMU website on Tuesday, 09.02.2016.
VICE CHANCELLOR KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY LAHORE