Applications are invited from retired officers, both male & female, candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ FATA domicile holders fulfilling the given criteria for the following vacant posts through NTS. The package of fixed pay allowance equal to Basic Pay Scale at the time of retirement will be granted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prescribed NTS Application available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk and other details given below must be read carefully before applying for the post.
2. The selection will be purely on merit for a period of 01 year extendible up to 03 years or attaining the age 65 years whichever is less.
3. The contract will be reviewed on for 6 months and shall be extended on satisfactory performance.
4. The application from should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the provided information will be considered final in the further process.
5. In case of any deficient, false or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for him/herself for the outcome and his/her candidature / selection will be cancelled at any stage even after the test/selection.
6. The candidates had to prove the information provided in the Application form w.r.t Advertisement, by producing original documents at the time of interview.
7. NTS Prescribed Application form shall be submitted along with Fee deposit slip (NTS copy), and attested copies of CNIC and all academic experience documents.
8. Candidate will be responsible for the outcome arising out of Incomplete and late submission of the application.
9. NTS Test will serve for screening purpose. Only shortrlisted candidates will be considered for post test process by the Department/Organization.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test / Interview.
11. Applications must reach to NTS Headquarters: “Plot # 96, Street # 4, H – 8/1 Islamabad” in light of above terms and conditions till 11th December, 2017.
• Candidates are required to stay connected with NTS website and call center051-844-444-1for any information and updates/query.