Lady Reading Hospital Job Peshawar, Inpatient Manager
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution _Peshawar, Pakistan_
Applications are invited for the post of Inpatient Manager at the Lady Reading Hospital, an autonomous Institution being developed into a State of the Art teaching medical facility.
The Inpatient Manager will report to the Hospital Director and will be responsible for all administrative functions related to inpatient services, including:
1. Maintenance of all non-clinical inpatient equipment and supplies including hospital beds, stretchers, portable equipment, etc.
2. Supervising the Ward Clerks and maintaining efficient function in the wards
3. Supervising inpatient Bed Managers and maintaining efficient and equitable allocation of hospital beds.
4. Maintaining close collaboration and communication with the inpatient nursing and medical staff.
5. In close collaboration with the Facilities Manager, ensuring timely repairs to ward buildings and equipment,
6. In close collaboration with the Materials Manager, ensuring adequate inventory and supplies of non-medical equipment on the wards,
7. Supervising the allocation and maintenance of all stretchers/trolleys in the hospital, and supervising the stretcher bearer staff at the hospital to ensure the most efficient deployment of stretchers in the hospital.
8. Any other duties allocated to the position by the Hospital Director.
Job Requirements: Candidates must have MBA. M11A or equivalent degree from a recognized university. MBBS doctors with administrative experience will also be considered. A minimum relevant administrative experience of 5 years in a health care institution will be preferred.
Preference will be given to Candidates with sound decision-making, budget management, analytical, and planning skills and a thorough knowledge of routine operations within a professional services environment.
Knowledge of healthcare and hospital related key performance indicators as well as knowledge of ISO Certification, Joint Commission Standards and/or quality improvement processes will be preferred.
Excellent salary and benefits.
Applications with a Covering Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae. and the Names and Addresses of Three Referees should be sent to the following address by February-05, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Applications must be accompanied by a Bank Draft / GPO voucher of Rs. 1,000/’- as a non-refundable processing fee (to the account of Hospital Director LRU MTI).
Director Human Resources Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar Phone: +92 919211430 Web: www.lrh.gov.pk