Lady Reading Hospital Job Peshawar, Secretary to board of governors
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution Peshawar, Pakistan
Applications are invited for the post of Secretary to the Board of Governors at the Lady Reading Hospital, an autonomous Institution being developed into a State of the Art teaching medical facility.
The Secretary will be responsible for all secretarial functions for the Board of Governors. Applicants must have:
• Bachelor degree,
• Minimum three years relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills,
• Full Command of written and spoken English and Urdu, and spoken Pashto,
• Be computer literate including proficiency in word
• processing. Data entry, Excel, and power point programs, etc.
• Ability to maintain complete confidentiality,
• Preference will be given to candidates with proficiency in short hand and familiarity with medical and health terminologies.
The secretary will report to the Chairman, Board of Governors. Applications consisting of a covering letter and curriculum vitae, along with the names and addresses of 3 referees, should be sent by mail or email to the address below for receipt by 23rd January, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Human Resources Department Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution,, Peshawar, Pakistan
Email: email@example.com Phone: +92 91 9211430-39, Web: www.lrh.gov.pk