Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution Job Peshawar, Finance Director
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution Peshawar, Pakistan
Applications arc invited for the post of Finance Director at the Lady Reading Hospital, an autonomous Institution being developed into a State of the Art teaching medical facility.
Applicants should have a Masters degree in Finance or Accounts and ten years experience in finance and accounts in a major private or public company/institution, or be a Chartered Accountant with a minimum professional experience of seven years.
The Finance Director will:
1. Supervise all financial accounting matters of the institution.
2. Prepare detailed regulations and procedures for institutional financial.
3. Assist the Hospital and Medical Directors and the Dean on all financial matters.
4. Ensure transparency and fiscal probity.
5. Assist in the development of the Medical College and Hospital budgets.
The Finance Director will report to the Hospital Director and the Board of Governors.
Excellent salary/benefits package in a progressive environment.
Applications consisting of a covering letter and curriculum vitae, along with the names and addresses of 3 referees, should be sent by mail or email to the address below for receipt by 23rd January, 2016.
Applications must be accompanied by a Bank Draft / GPO voucher of Rs.2000/- as a non-refundable processing fee (to the account of Hospital Director LRH MTI).
Human Resources Department, Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar – Pakistan.
Tel: +92-91-9211430-39. // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. // Web: www.lrh.gov.pk.