Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar
The Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar has been designated as autonomous Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Reform Act 2015.
Job Applications are invited for the following vacancies on contract basis:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Interested candidates should apply through Prescribed Job application, which can be downloaded from the website: www.Irh.gov.pk
2. Duly filled applications, supported by the attested documents, in all respect must reach to the address given below in a sealed envelope via registered courier service on or before October 05, 2016 (Wednesday) during working hours. The post applied for, must be mentioned over the envelope.
3. Applications must be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- as a processing fee (nonrefundable), to the account of ‘Hospital Director LRH MTI’.
4. The service will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2105 and Regulations of the institution.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
6. Original Documents shall be produced during interview.
7. Degrees of the recognized institutions / Universities are acceptable only.
8. No TA/DA is admissible for interview.
Competitive and Excellent salary/ benefits in a progressive working environment will be offered.
Human Resources Department
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar Phone: +92 919211441-45, Web: www.lrh.gov.pk