Lahore Abacus Consulting Technology Pvt Ltd Job, Managing Director 4 December
Your Transformation Partner
SITUATION VACANT – MANAGING DIRECTOR
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Our client, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), is a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the IT and IT enabled services, for both public and private sector. KPITB requires the services of a Pakistani origin, high caliber professional, eminent in the field of Information Technology, for the post of Managing Director (CEO of the Board) on contract basis, initially for a period of four years, with the following qualifications and experience.
• Degree in Business Administration or Information and Communication Technology or any relevant field of Engineering or any other relevant field (at least 16 years of education).
• Candidates possessing higher qualification or qualification in multiple disciplines or PMP certification/other relevant certifications would be given preference.
• At least 10 years, progressively relevant experience is essential, out of which at least 4 years should have been spent in a senior management level or as head of an ICT/ITeS organization.
• Should have experience of working in private sector (ICT or ITeS companies based in Pakistan or abroad) or public sector ICT organization.
Age Limit: The candidate should be below 50 years of age by the closing date of application.
Pay Package and Facilities: This is a Peshawar based contractual position with minimum salary of PKR 700,000 per month (negotiable) and attractive perks including: 1800 cc vehicle along with a driver, medical cover, TA/DA, and other allied facilities like house rent, etc. as admissible to Civil Servant of the highest grade.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To take forward the agenda agreed upon with the Board in all strategic and tactical matters and provide strategic vision, operational leadership and regulatory direction to the organization.
• Development and implementation of policies/ initiatives for promotion and growth of ICT/ITeS sector in the province.
• To develop strategies for enabling ICT/ITeS international exports from the province.
• Interacting with the national/global ICT industry and managing a team of senior technical resources.
• Development of an annual business, marketing, advertising plan and operational budget for the Board’s activities and monitoring implementation to ensure achievement of performance targets.
• To advise, assist, promote and implement ICT, ICT4D, e/m-governance policies, standards, programs, projects and initiatives on behalf of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa; as well as establish and manage common infrastructure for the same.
• To consult with Government Departments, public sector organizations as well as private sector, to exchange information and present new approaches to transform the existing system to a new ICT based system.
• To ensure effective performance measurement system, proper internal audits, financial management, record keeping and administrative systems.
• To ensure innovative methods of managing ICT industry, formation of IT Parks/ Cities, creation of job opportunities and generation of revenue for the province.
• No TA/DA shall be allowed for the interview.
• Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
• The Government of KP provides equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, gender or disability.
Applications, that should include CV, cover letter, CNIC and three recent passport-size-photograph, must reach at the address mentioned below. Interested individuals may apply by e-mail to: email@example.com. The last date for submission of applications is December 18, 2015. The candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC and experience certificates when appearing for the interview. Applicants can also if they so desire send a hard copy of the application along with CV to the following address:
Corporate Hr Department,
Abacus Consulting Technology (pvt.) Ltd,
Ground Floor, Abacus House, 4 Noon Avenue Main Canal, Lahore
Tel: +92 423588 4981-5, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.abacus-global.com