Lahore Amigo Software Job, Software Quality Assurance 11 December
Amigo Software is a UK based company that specializes in Telephony Communication Software designed specifically for Alcatel-Lucent PBX’s. Having been operating in the telephony industry for more than a decade, Amigo has successfully developed affordable but professional packaged products for general use worldwide. Additionally, Amigo also offers services for developing bespoke applications that meet specific customer requirements.
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software Quality Assurance
Total positions: 2
Job Type: Full time/Permanent (First Shift- Day)
Job Location: Cavalry Ground, Lahore.
Age: 25-35 years
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Managerial)
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
• Evaluate and test software programs to verify programs function according to user requirements.
• Create and validate test data for functional components of software applications.
• Communicating with Developers, Analysts and Client Services team concerning defects/bugs.
• Assist Project leads in solving Quality Assurance issues.
• Participate and contribute in Analysis meetings.
• Develop and review test strategies, plans, cases, and scripts related to the module or project.
• Develop and review bug reports and do necessary follow up during the complete bug life cycle.
• Facilitate meetings with System Development staff throughout the test effort.
• Assist in the transfer of fully tested software into operational versions, including the preparation and distribution of software and appropriate collateral material to users.
• Assist in the implementation of software tools and technologies, testing techniques and procedure which facilitate the SQA process.
• Usability testing of software products.
Handsome Salary package will be offered. Interested Candidates can email their resume at email@example.com