SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
LAHORE CANTONMENT BOARD
Cantonment Board Lahore requires the suitable candidates for the Temporary posts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made according to Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rule 1954 (as amended time to time) and other applicable laws, conditions/rules and regulations.
2. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper Channel.
3. Candidates, who have already submitted applications should apply a fresh.
4. Original educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
5. LCB reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any one or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
6. Educational certificate I degrees need to be attached with the application.
7. Incomplete application, application submitted without following proper procedure or after last date will not be entertained.
8. LCB will arrange of the interviews of eligible I shortlisted candidates.
9. No.TA/DAwill be admissible for interview.
10. The candidates forward their application along with necessary documents in sealed envelope to CEO, LCB at 42- Sarwar Road Lahore Cantt.
Any other information can be seen on PPRAI LCB website and from the office of LCB during office hours.
Cantonment Executive Officer, Lahore