Lahore Division Cattle Market Management Company (LDCMMC), a Company limited by Guarantee and established u/s 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984 with the object to establish, organize, manage, operate and regulate cattle markets
LDCMMC seeks the services of highly qualified, experienced, motivated and dedicated professionals on market-based/ negotiable salaries for the following positions:
1. Internal Auditor
I. Eligibility Criteria
♦ CA, ACMA, MBA Finance or Masters. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be preferred.
♦ 05 years of experience in the related field.
• Max age limit is 50 years.
II. Position Requirements
• Establish and maintain a quality assurance program to evaluate the effectiveness of internal control on a continuous basis.
periodic audits & ensure that any change in the corporate policies of the Company is updated in audit policies and procedures mentioned in the Internal Audit Program Examine whether the activities of accounts, finances, human resources, purchase are performed in accordance with the policies and procedures specified by the management of the Company.
• Report major audit findings and significant audit issues to the Management in periodic meeting.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of management controls over operational activities.
• This list is not meant to be all inclusive list or responsibilities.
2. Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)
3. Assistant Manager (Quality Control)
Mode of Selection: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Compensation: Market Based and Negotiable.
Applications: Applications with complete CV, copies of qualification and passport size photograph be forwarded through mail at below mentioned address, by 21-05-2016. After this date no application will be entertained.
Lahore Division Cattle Market Management Company
408-J, DHA-EME, Multan Road,
Ad Reference No. IPt4752