Lahore General Hospital Job, O.T Attendant, Carpenter, Lab Attendant, Sewarman 1 December
LAHORE GENERAL HOSPITAL, LAHORE
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCIES
The Lahore Genera! Hospital. Lahore has authorized NTS (or the recruitment process against vacant posts on contract basis tor one year (extendable on satisfactory performance). The NTS invites applications from suitable candidates for the following categories:-
S# Name of Posts BPS No. of Post Age Prescribed Qualification
1- O.T Attendant 03 04 18-25 Matric or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board
2- Carpenter 03 02 18-25 Matric or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board and Diploma or Training Certificate from recognized institute in the respective technical field with one year experience in the relevant field.
3- Lab Attendant 02 03 18-25 Matric with Science from a recognized board.
4- Sewarman 02 02 18-25 Middle School Certificate from a Government recognized School.
5- Ward Attendant 01 26 18-25 Middle School Certificate from a Government recognized School.
6- Security Guard 01 08 18-25 Primary School Certificate from a Government recognized School with 03 years experience in relevant filed. Height 5 feet 6 inch & Physical Fit
7- Lift Operator 01 04 18-25 Middle School Certificate from a Government recognized School with one year experience in relevant filed.
8- Stretcher Bearer 01 08 18-25 Primary School Certificate from a Government recognized School
9- Ward Cleaner 01 30 18-25 Primary School Certificate from a Government recognized School
10- Sweeper 01 20 18-25 Primary School Certificate from a Government recognized School
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Candidates must be domicile in any District of Punjab, attested copies of Educational Qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs CNIC must be attached with application.
2. The Employees of government/semi government /autonomous bodies should apply through their respective department.
3. Recruitment wlB be made according to the prevalent policy of Government of the Punjab.
4. Test shall not be conducted for the above mentioned posts and only interview of the eligible candidates will be conducted by the Competent Authority in Lahore General Hospital. Lahore. The candidates are advised to bring their original Certificates / Documents at the time of interview on the dates which wiH be intimated later on.
5. Number of posts can be increased / decreased as per requirement without any intimation.
6. 3% quota is reserved for disable persons, subject to provision of disable certificate issued by the recognized institute. 15% quota tor female candidates. 05 % quota for minorities and 20% quota for the children of in-service/retired Departmental employees of BS-01 to8S-04.
7. Ttie relaxation of five years upper age limit will be given to the male and eight years to the female candidates according to the policy of the Government.
8. No TA’ DA will be paid for the purpose of interviews.
Dr. Capt. Niaz Ahmed Medical Superintendent, Lahore General Hospital, Lahore.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY.
I. The application forms and online deposits slips are available on National Testing Service’s Website: www.nts.org.pk
II. The Applications must be received at the given address (NTS Head Quarter Islamabad 1-E . Street No.46 .1-8/2 ISLAMABAD) not later than 20th December, 2015
III. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services.
IV. Please submit your form processing fee Rs.200/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of H8L, MCB, UBL or ABL.
V. Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters. Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
VI. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
VII. Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
VIII. Application submitted by hand with not be entertained
IX. Change of Tests Center, category is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No Slip is mandatory for Test Entry.
X. NO TA’DA will be paid for the purpose of Interviews.
For further information please contact:
UAN:+92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E. Street No.46. Sector I-8/2. Islamabad