LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE
Advertisement No. 01 /2017 FOR NON GAZETTED OFFICIALS
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, domiciled in Punjab, for the following temporary posts in the Lahore High Court, Lahore:-
1. Applicants are required to submit Applications on prescribed Application Form, which is available on Lahore High Court Lahore website www. Ihc. gov, ok. alongwith original Bank deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, all academic certificates, Experience Certificate and 2 latest Photographs through registered post/courier, to the Assistant Registrar (HR-I) on or before 17.02.2017. No transit period of registered post/courier will be allowed. The candidates applying through proper channel shall also submit No Objection Certificate showing date, month and year of their induction in service duly signed and stamped by the issuing authority, with their application form.
2. No Age Relaxation shall be permissible to anyone on any ground whatsoever.
3. The APPLICATION FORM must be filled in completely with utmost care to furnish the correct details. Incomplete application will be rejected immediately. No application will be entertained without depositing processing fee.
4. The Applicants applying against posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 &2 shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.SOO/-, whereas the applicants applying against the post mentioned at Sr. No. 3 shall deposit processing fee of Rs.200/- in a/c #0527549781001128. Online deposit can be made from any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following information in the Deposit Slip: –
i. Name of the Candidate
ii. CNIC of the Candidate
iii. Job Title
5. Fee once paid against the applied post will not be refunded in any case and shall not be held reserved for any other recruitment.
6. In case of applying for more than one post, the applicant shall submit separate application form after depositing bank fee for each post.
7. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test/Interview. Criterion for shortlisting shall be determined by the Authority. Short-listed Applicants will be required to submit attested copies of all documents at the time of interview.
8. No candidate will be admitted to the test/interview without CNIC.
9. Qualifying/passing marks in the Test/Interview shall be determined by the Authority.
10. The original documents will be checked before Interview and in case of any incorrect, false, forged or withheld information, the application shall be rejected and the applicant will be prosecuted in accordance with law.
11. The Court reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and also the right to reject any or all application(s) without assigning any reason.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test/Interview.
ADDITIONAL REGISTRAR (HR-LHC) LAHORE HIGH COURT. LAHORE.