Lahore Information Technology Job, Invoice & Order Management Executive 11 December
Invoice & Order Management Executive
Industry: Information Technology
Total positions: 1
Job Type: Full time/Permanent (First Shift- Day)
Job Location: Cavalry Ground, Lahore.
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: Fresh – 1yr
• Maintain a superior level of accuracy, consistency, and work quality while doing any work, particularly involving order management.
• Communicate with the operations organization to clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders. Follow-up on rejected orders when necessary.
• Maintain a superior level of accuracy while doing any work, particularly involving order management.
• Understand commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures.
• Acquire knowledge of all product lines.
• Respond to inquiries or questions relating to orders, order fulfillment and confirmations, purchase orders, and general customer service questions.
• Provide excellent customer service and administrative support
• Place routine orders and perform expediting and/or rescheduling activities with suppliers.
• Responsible for business system data input and integrity
• Review and track purchase orders
• Collaborate with team members and other functions and locations as needed.
• Coordinate with Accounts Payable to resolve outstanding supplier/supplier delivery/payment issues.
• Process transactions completely and accurately according to policy, internal controls, and regulation
• Managing and maintaining our invoicing system to ensure accurate monthly billing.
• Implement rate changes/new contracts/amendments for existing customers – ensuring accurate and precise rate entry.
• Key reporting and analysis on billing structure and customer data.
• Contract validation and compliance to ensure invoicing is legally binding.
• Supporting sales and customer service teams with Ad hoc data analysis requests and queries
• Responsible to identify opportunities to improve, automate, drive efficiencies and improve controls in current manual and existing business processes
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and basic formulas
Deadline and results orientation
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
(Please mention job name in the subject)
Handsome Salary package will be offered. Interested Candidates can email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org