Applications are invited from the resident candidates of Punjab for filling up the following position in the Punjab Examination Commission, Lahore on contract basis.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Attested copies of certificates/domicile/character certificate/CNIC and experience must be attached with application.
2. There shall be a maximum five years relaxation in the upper age limit for which there is no need to submit a separate application.
3. Recruitment shall purely be made on the basis of merit under the contract policy issued by Punjab Government.
4. Contract appointment shall not have right to regularization.
5. Applicant produce original documents at the time of interview.
6. Department reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
7. Eligible candidates shall be issued call letter for interview and no TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for interview.
8. Incomplete applications and the ones received after stipulated date shall not be considered.
9. Applications complete in every respect must be received by this office up to April 10, 2016
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMIN HR & FINANCE)
Punjab Examination Commission, Wahdat Colony (near Pilot Boys School Lahore)