UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION LAHORE
VACANCIES FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled Pakistani for the following posts.
Note: Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the post.
1. Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities / degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
2. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate / (s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
3. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOC, issued by the competent / appointing authority, shall not be entertained. Advance copy of application is not acceptable.
4. Application, on the university prescribed form, with complete bio-data and attested relevant documents along with original bank draft/postal order / challan form of Rs. 2000/- for the post at Sr. # 01, Rs. 1000/- for the posts at Sr.# 02 to 07 and Rs. 500/-for the posts at Sr.# 08 to 18, payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore should reach in office of the Registrar by 15-4-2016
5. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
6. Application form can be obtained from office of the Registrar or may be downloaded from the University website: www.ue.edu.pk.
7. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA / DA will be admissible.
9. The Selected will be liable to serve in any Campus / Division of the University of Education, Lahore.
10. The quota for disable persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
11. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application complete in all respects.
12. University reserves the rights to increase / decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore-Pakistan Phone: 042-99262227 Fax: 042-99262226