Lahore WAPDA Job, Telecom Technician, Stenographer, Data entry Operator, Store Keeper
General Manager (TS) WAPDA, Sunny View, Kashmir Road, Lahore.
Applications for the following vacancies are required for the term of one year on contract basis, extendable on satisfactory performance.
Sr. No Nomenclature of posts BPS No. No. of Posts Qualification Quota
1 Telecom Technician 14 1 Matric with 3-years Diploma in Electronics 1-Punjab
2 Stenographer Grade -II 14 2 B.A 2nd class with 20 WPM speed in shorthand and 40 WPM speed in typing 1-Punjab 1-KPK
3 Data Entry operator 14 1 B.Sc. 1-Punjab
4 Sr. store keeper 12 1 F.A/F.Sc, DAE 1-Punjab
5 Drivers 6 7 Middle along with five years experienced and possessing LTV/HTV license. 2-Punjab 2-Sindh 1 -balochistan 1-KPK, 1-FATA
Candidates may read instructions before submitting the applications.
Terms and condition:
1. Application should be filled on the NTS prescribed Proforma, available on NTS website along with draft of Rs.450/- for the test fees in favor of NTS, copy of attested academic documents, one copy of ID Card, two fresh attested passport size pictures should reach NTS Headquarter E-1, Street No.46,8/2, Islamabad.
2. Test fees be paid in HBL, UBL, MCB, ABL through bank Challan.
3. Roll No. will be available on NTS website.
4. Application should reach within 15 days after publishing the advertisement.
5. Only short listed candidate will be called for interview and no TA/DA in this regard will be paid.
6. Selection will be on merit.
7. Government employee and WAPDA employee through proper channel.
8. WAPDA employee children are only applicable on employee son’s quota.
9. Age limit is 18-30, and for the post of driver age limit is 25 years to 35 years. However, 3 years relaxation in upper age will be admissible to Buddhist community, Administrative Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and northern areas candidates.
This notice is also available at: www.wapda.gov.pk