Government of Pakistan
Law and Justice Division
Applications are invited for following posts in Anti Dumping Appellate Tribunal, Islamabad as per following details:-
Number of Qualification of Eligibility
(a) Have at least a masters or professional degree or qualification from an accredited university or institute in international trade laws, business and commercial laws, economics, accountancy, tariffs and trade, commerce and trade, or a trade related subject; knowledge of trade remedy laws would be an advantage;
(b) Have at least fifteen years of professional work experience in international trade law, business and commercial laws, economics, accountancy, harmonized tariffs, commerce and trade, tariffs and trade or other trade-related technical field; direct work experience in trade remedy laws would be an advantage;
(c) Have no past record of criminal conviction, other than for minor offenses; and
(d) Have no past record of any specific activities or conduct that could reasonably call into question their ability to discharge their duties as a member of the Appellate Tribunal with honesty, integrity, reliability, competence and objectivity.
1. The candidates will be appointed for a period of five years on standard terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Federal Government.
2. Candidates should be in good physical and mental health.
3. Applications with full particulars must reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
4. No application shall be entertained after due date.
5. The Division reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Saadia Kanwal, Section Officer (A.lV)
Law and Justice Division Room No. 331, Block “R”, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Tel: 051-9202356