Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Job, Data Entry Operator 24 August
LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB, LAHORE
1. Recruitment will be according to Law and Parliamentary Affairs Miscellaneous Posts Service Rules 2015.
2. Pay: BS-12
3. AGE: 18 to 25 + 5 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 30 Years and 18 to 25 + 8 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 33 Years on 24-08-2016 as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No.SOR-l (S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
4. Domicile: any District of Province of the Punjab.
5. Gender: Male. Female & Shemale.
6. In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
7. Valid C.N.I.C.
8. Passport Size Photograph.
9. Candidates are required to apply for the job by filling out an online form available at following URL: http://ezicode.com/job-application-form/
10. Schedule of written test / exam / typing test will be given on Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department’s website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venue for written test / exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of written test/ interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department or visit the department’s website: ld.pitb.gov.pk.
11. Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the department’s website from where candidate can download their call letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually.
12. Hard copy of online application form is not required.
13. Candidates are required to mention their e-mail addresses in the online application form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through e-mail.
14. Incomplete applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
15. No TA/DA Will be paid.
16. Applications complete in all respects should reach the Department till 05.09.2016.
WASEEM A. SAIF
Section Officer (Admin-I) Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department