Live Stock Development for Rural Sindh JICA Hyderabad Job, Veterinary Officer, Accounts Assistant
THE PROJECT ON SUSTAINABLE LIVE STOCK DEVELOPMENT FOR RURAL SINDH (JICA) HYDERABAD
Animal Science Complex, Auto Bhan Road Hussainabad, Hyderabad — 71000 Phone: 022-9260504 — Fax: 022-9260505 — email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the appointment of the following posts under the Development Scheme the “Project on Sustainable Livestock Development for the Rural Sindh” ADP Scheme # 1213 on contract basis for the project life.
Interested/eligible candidates for the above posts are requested to submit their applications along with their CVs, two Passport size Photographs, attested copies of qualification documents & experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile & PRC at the office of the Project Manager, the “Project on Sustainable Livestock Development for Rural Sindh” Animal Science Complex, Auto Bhan Road, Hussainabad, Hyderabad within 14 days after this advertisement.
Terms & Conditions:
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the written test / interview through courier.
• The applications will not be accepted after due date.
• Government / semi-government servants should apply through proper channel.
• No TA/DA will be allowed.
• The appointment will be made on purely contract basis for the period of Project Life which will liable to be terminated on the account of absent / unsatisfactory performance / without assigning any reason.
• The Veterinary Officer (Female) will work as Extension Worker in the assigned districts i.e. Hyderabad, Matiari, Tando Allahyar, Tando Muhammad Khan and Badin.
• The Veterinary Officer (Female) will have to reside in the assigned districts, they will not be allowed to commute to the village.
Project Manager, Hyderabad