Major Humanitarian Organization Job Muzaffarabad, Female Health Manager
A Major Humanitarian Organization is inviting applications for the Female Health Manager from experienced and dynamic individuals who possess a demonstrable track record of meeting challenging targets and deadlines.
Female Health Manager based in Muzaffarabad
– Master’s Degree in Public Health, Medicines or Nursing.
– 5 to 8 years of work experience in primary health care or Maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH) programmes.
– Minimum 3 years of experience of management/supervising field staff.
– Experience in monitoring and reporting for health and community based programmes, o Sound knowledge of current practices in MNCH.
– Applicant needs to be able to read, write and speak English fluently, have a high level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), as well as be flexible and be able to work in a multicultural environment.
– Applicant needs to have sound knowledge of current MNCH practices.
– Additionally, very good communication, inter-personal and teamwork skills, as well as ability to work independently would be required/
– Prior work experience with international/national humanitarian assistance/development agency would be an advantage.
To apply, please forward your CV’s at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and for job description please visit: https://sites.google.com/site/downloadforjobs/download.
Please mention the position applying for in subject field of the email, otherwise your application may not be considered.
Deadline for submission of applications is 08th January 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.