Management Association of Pakistan MAP Karachi Job, Marketing Officer
Management Association of Pakistan (MAP) Karachi is looking for a Marketing Officer as per following
• Post Graduate (preferably with major in Marketing) from a well-recognized university; BBAs with excellent communication skills may also be considered.
• Experience in Telemarketing / Outbound sales calls
• Pleasant personality with social networking ability
• Exceptional content writing and digital media skills
• High motivation level with Go Getter attitude
• Excellent inter-personal communication skills
• Meet sales targets assigned by the supervisor
• Identify opportunities for income generation and sponsorship for marketing / promotional activities
• Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate innovative marketing campaigns to increase participation at Corporate Workshops/Events
• Ensure publications, website, social media pages etc. are regularly updated;
• Keep up to date with professional best practices through networking, attending events, etc;
This job requires outdoor visits also; the incumbent should be outgoing with good communication skills and having own transportation.
Remuneration package: based on qualifications and experience.
To know about the activities of MAP, please visit www.mappk.org and www.facebook.com/MAPPakistan
Please send your CVs at email@example.com immediately or through courier at:
Management Association of Pakistan
3rd Floor “K-House” Plot No.1-C, Khayaban-e-Shahbaz Lane-4, 26th Street, Phase- VI, DHA Karachi, Postal Code: 75500.