Maple Leaf Cement Job, Manager Finance Head Office Required
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individual, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to obtain optimal results. CVs are invited for the following position in Marketing & Supply Chain Department based at Maple Leaf Cement Limited, Head Office.
Manager Finance- Head Office
Requisite Qualification, Experience & Skills:
• CA-lnter IACCA qualified with minimum (05) to (06) year’s experience in Oracle Financial (ERP).
• Ms. Office Advance level
• To Manage and supervise functions of accounts payable section in ERP environment.
• Ensure team is following the documented Accounts Payable Procedures within their daily tasks and updating them where necessary for compliance.
• Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Act as a liaison between the company, government authorities and external auditors to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
• Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Address performance issues and make recommendations for personnel actions.
• Any other duty assigned by Management.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities. Interested incumbents may send in their CVs, by mentioning the position, latest by June 18, 2016 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Department Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd 42- Lawrence Road, Lahore Ph: 042-36315117