Maternal Newborn Child Health IRMNCH Job, District Technical Monitoring Officer, DTMO Multan
Government of Punjab
Integrated Reproductive Maternal Newborns Child Health (IRMNCH) and Nutrition Program, Punjab
5-Montgomery Rd Lahore. Ph: 04299201098,99200982
IRMNCH Punjab, with financial assistance from UNFPA invites applications from qualified candidates for posting against following positions on contract basis. The contract period will be of one year; extendible on satisfactory performance. The standard terms and conditions are as under:
Post Title Required Qualification and Experience
03 positions of District Technical Monitoring Officer (DTMO) (01 for Multan, 01 for Lahore & 01 for Rawalpindi)
• Qualification: 03 years General Nursing diploma with 01 year Midwifery Nursing / 04 years Generic Nursing.
• Preference will be given to Specialization in advanced midwifery and Post RN.
• Minimum Five year experience of labor room and Gynae/Obst department with a reputable organization. Midwifery background Professionals will be preferred.
• Age limit: 2545 years
• Gender: Female
• Salary: Rs. 50,000 /= Month All Inclusive
• Fixed Travelling Allowance Rs. 20,000/=Month
• Preference will be given to residents of the same districts
Candidates are to submit their applications with CV and testimonials at the address given below through courier not later than 21st Dec, 2015. Applications will not be received by hand. Applications received after he due date will not be considered.
(Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Dr Pervez Imtiaz Khan Additional Director General Health IRMNCH and Nutrition Program Punjab 5 – Montgomery Road Lahore