Medecins Sans Frontieres Job, Purchaser, Driver 13 April
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private medical international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing] medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-OCA is looking for its office in Islamabad. MSF offers a package of benefits (salary, leaves, medical coverage, training and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization.
• Carry out project/mission supply chain processes (ordering, purchasing, inventorying).
• Analyse local market providers, regularly evaluating the market, and seek alternative products.
• Negotiating the best prices and service conditions.
• Manage the administrative and accounting procedures related to purchasing.
• Ensure safe transportation for MSF staff and goods and responsible for good condition of vehicle.
• Responsible to update the vehicle and fuel logbooks: recording of mileage, fuel receipts etc.
Requirements for the position:
• Minimum 12 years of education (HSSC or Diploma).
• Valid driving license with at least 4 years driving experience especially in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
• At least 1 year of experience in relevant position
• Proficient in English & Urdu and having good computer knowledge (MS Office)
• Commitment to humanitarian values as outlined in the MSF Charter
Applicants who meet the criteria should apply with latest CV, copies of driving license, educational documents & experience letters to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention to: HR Coordinator
OR applications could also be submitted to the address: House No 36A, Park Road, F-8/2, Islamabad.
Deadline for application: 21th April 2016
Please write the title of the position on your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MSF does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.