Medical Teaching Institution Abbottabad Job, Dean Ayub Medical College
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION ABBOTTABAD
AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE/AYUB TEACHING HOSPITAL
DEAN AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the institution. MTI/AMC & ATH need services of eligible candidates for following position:
Qualification and Experience:
Medical academic with either Ph.D. OR a Medical Qualification such as MBBS OR EQUIVALENT, PLUS a higher Diploma such as a FCPS, FRCPS, FRCS, or a US Board certification or equivalent. The individual will be of national and, preferably international reputation in his/her field which may be in basic or clinical sciences, with at least seven year administrative experience as head of a department, unit, program, or institution, with recognized leadership qualities, a track record in teaching, and a commitment to medical education and research.
• The appointee will be the Head of the Ayub Medical College and be responsible for all medical teaching and research, and be responsible for all budgetary and financial matters relating to the college.
• Liaison with clinical and other related matters with the Hospital and Medical Director.
• Selected will also receive a faculty appointment at appropriate level (Associate Professor or full Professor) in a department appropriate to his/her specialty.
1. The position shall be filled on contract basis for a period of three years extendable for two further terms of three years.
2. Attractive Salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected person.
3. Preference will be given to the persons belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
4. Selection shall be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the Board and the appointment shall be made by the Board of Governors.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview by the Selection Committee
6. Application with covering letter and detail Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the following address by 8th of February 2016.
The Chairman Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institutions, Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching Hospital. Abbottabad. Phone: 0992-380871 website www.ath.gov.pk