Medical Teaching Institution, Hayatabad Medical Complex Job Peshawar, Director Nursing, Medical Director
Exciting Career Opportunities:
Medical Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar
Go beyond the Expected. Lead, Define, Prosper.
Hayatabad Medical Complex (MTI/HMC), Peshawar – KPK, a Medical Teaching Institution and modern health care organization which provides specialized hospital services to people living in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is seeking qualified result-oriented, dynamic and enthusiastic professional having impeccable integrity and exceptional leadership skills for the following positions:
1. Hospital Director:
Qualification/Experience: Suitable candidate must have a recognized medical degree or master’s degree in management with at least 07 years of relevant experience.
2. Medical Director:
Qualification/Experience: Suitable candidate must have a recognized medical degree and at least 03 years experience in leading a major hospital clinical unit in any clinical discipline.
3. Dean (KGMC/PICO/IKD/KICH):
Qualification/Experience: Suitable candidate will be a medical academic of repute with either a PhD degree or a medical qualification, plus a higher diploma, such as FCPS, FRCP, FRCS or a US Board certification or equivalent with at least 07 years of administrative experience.
4. Director Finance:
Qualification/Experience: Suitable candidate must have a master degree in finance with at least 10 years experience or Charted Accountant with at-least 07 years of relevant experience.
5. Director Nursing:
Qualification/Experience: Suitable candidate will be a qualified nurse with an advance degree in nursing and at least 07 years of administrative and teaching experience.
6. Secretary to Board of Governor’s (BOG):
Qualification/Experience: Suitable candidate should have management or law degree with at least 03 years of relevant experience in any public sector or corporate organization.
How to Apply:-
1. HMC provides competitive compensation package and a conductive work environment. The details of positions can be viewed at: www.kpmg.com.pk.
2. Candidate meeting the jobs requirements may apply in confidence at: firstname.lastname@example.org, by attaching detailed resume with position title in the subject line.
3. Deadline for submitting job application is January 20. 2016.
4. All communications will be treated in strict confidence.
Chairman, Board of Governor’s – Medical Teaching Institution, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar.
Also available on: www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk.