GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Ministry of Commerce
Applications are invited to fill following regular posts in the Ministry of Commerce, Islamabad:-
1. All recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No. 53/1 /2008/SP, dated 22-10-2014.
2. 05 years general age relaxation and other age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
3. Applications will be acceptable only on prescribed application form to be downloaded from website of the Ministry of Commerce (www.commerce.gov.pk)
4. Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
5. Copies of testimonials are not required to attached. Original documents will be examined at the time of test / interview.
6. Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
7. No TA / DA shall be admissible for test / interview.
8. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
9. Quota of disable, women and minorities will be observed as per rules.
10. Applications must reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address given below.
Deputy Director (MOC) Ministry of Commerce Room No. 521, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Ph: 051-9201011