GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
PAKISTAN TOBACCO BAORD
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for filling up the following posts in the Pakistan Tobacco Board, Peshawar:
2. In terms of Establishment Division O.M. No. 9/2/9l-R-5 dated 28-1 l-2000.The upper age limit is further relaxable by five years over and above the prescribed age limit. The candidates seeking relaxation over maximum upper age limit shall forward their application to Chairman PTB within one week after rejection of their cases on the basis of age limit by PTS.
3. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Advance copies and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
4. The candidates fulfilling the requisite qualification, age and experience etc may send their applications on the prescribed format to Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) within 15 days of advertisement of vacancies.Candidates must bring original certificates/documents at the time of interview. Candidates can download application/challan form from PTS website (www.pts.org.pk).
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the tests/interview.
Pakistan Testing Service PTS Head Quarters, 3rd Floor Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.